Gravesend Wargamers Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I know no one will be there on wens but...

+4
Reece
Chrissy Boy
BBrotherwood
Gwin
8 posters

Go down

I know no one will be there on wens but... Empty I know no one will be there on wens but...

Post  Gwin February 23rd 2013, 14:29

For those not trying to avoid paying subs.

I will be there, QE2 bridge allowing, and I will bring the tomohawks and muskets again.
They will still be silver as I'm waiting for some books to arrive, but I've read the rules a bit more and will correct a few errors we were playing.

Simon.
Gwin
Gwin

Back to top Go down

I know no one will be there on wens but... Empty Re: I know no one will be there on wens but...

Post  BBrotherwood February 24th 2013, 17:01

I've got enough Shroud Mages for a healthy sized civil war or for a fight with someone else with a fleet if anyone is interested in giving uncharted seas a go?
BBrotherwood
BBrotherwood

Back to top Go down

I know no one will be there on wens but... Empty Re: I know no one will be there on wens but...

Post  Chrissy Boy February 24th 2013, 23:57

I don't think I'm down again this week. But I'm a good lad as I've already paid subs this month Very Happy
Chrissy Boy
Chrissy Boy

http://www.gravesendwargamersclub.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Reece February 25th 2013, 00:11

I'll be down Wednesday. Got a copy of Muskets and Tomahawks at Cavalier today so will have a read up, but will have my AWI stuff with me just in case.

Cheers

Reece

Reece

Back to top Go down

Post  Gwin February 25th 2013, 04:07

Oh I think AWI then.

Been a while.

Muskets can wait and it'll give me a chance to paint a few.

Simon
Gwin
Gwin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gary152 February 26th 2013, 08:59

I will be down this weds and if it is ok with you I would like to join in the awi game.

Gary

Gary152

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrbootsthecat February 26th 2013, 10:20

Ill be bringing down dreadball.
Its a sci fi sports thing, a bit like speedball (if you remember that far back) and a bit like Bloodbowl
Mrbootsthecat
Mrbootsthecat

Back to top Go down

Post  Mac February 26th 2013, 21:44

I'll be down Wednesday, I'll slot in anywhere there's a spare place
Mac
Mac

Back to top Go down

Post  Unclebilly February 28th 2013, 14:06

Thanks for the game of "Dreadball" Tony.

Really enjoyed it.

For those of you interested, its a fast paced-futuristic-fisticuffs-bloodbowl type game and well worth a look at. I would go so far as to say i enjoyed it more than bloodbowl.
Now.......which team shall i get Twisted Evil

pig
Unclebilly
Unclebilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down