Gravesend Wargamers Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey Pete, Found a team photo of your Texas Rangers!!!!

4 posters

Go down

Hey Pete, Found a team photo of your Texas Rangers!!!! Empty Hey Pete, Found a team photo of your Texas Rangers!!!!

Post  Unclebilly December 20th 2012, 11:37

lol!

Hey Pete, Found a team photo of your Texas Rangers!!!! 2141709534_64ba4cca66_zpsf695006d

Last chance to drop your guns my arse Laughing
Unclebilly
Unclebilly

Back to top Go down

Hey Pete, Found a team photo of your Texas Rangers!!!! Empty Re: Hey Pete, Found a team photo of your Texas Rangers!!!!

Post  diggers December 20th 2012, 13:54

Didn't go to plan pete !!! lol! lol!
diggers
diggers

Back to top Go down

Hey Pete, Found a team photo of your Texas Rangers!!!! Empty Re: Hey Pete, Found a team photo of your Texas Rangers!!!!

Post  PeterT December 22nd 2012, 19:07

Realised after the game that you'd shot Tony's Mexican with a fully loaded Winchester and six-gun just outside the first place my Trooper Officer Dibble had holed up. If I'd picked those up instead of running after a pistol with four shots in it, you and Ben would have been wishing you had dropped your weapons, yer varmits!!!

PeterT

http://peteswargamingblog.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  Unclebilly December 24th 2012, 06:49

LoL
Unclebilly
Unclebilly

Back to top Go down

Post  BBrotherwood December 24th 2012, 12:24

We would have just revealed our secret stash of dynamite Wink
BBrotherwood
BBrotherwood

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down