Gravesend Wargamers Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thanks Lads

3 posters

Go down

Thanks Lads  Empty Thanks Lads

Post  diggers October 15th 2015, 00:19

Thanks for the game tonight lads ,it was nice to see you all ,old faces and new Very Happy Very Happy . And we was robbed steve !!!!!!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
diggers
diggers

Back to top Go down

Thanks Lads  Empty Re: Thanks Lads

Post  steve row October 15th 2015, 06:46

i think you may be right Martin . if Reece hadn't spent so long eating chips we would have had the extra turn we needed to take the village!
Enjoyed the rule system though
Simon , my email address is sjrow26@gmail.com
if you could send me a copy to read through i will see if i can get my Zulus to try them out

steve row

Back to top Go down

Post  Gwin October 17th 2015, 13:21

Steve.
Hopefully I'll get them updated, with what was thrown up during the game, this week.

I'll then email them to you.

Simon
Gwin
Gwin

Back to top Go down

Post  steve row October 17th 2015, 18:57

thanks Simon . will need to tinker with the unit sizes a bit as 12 units of 12 6mm wil lmake it hard to record casualties as there won't be space to do it . so will have try 4 6mm equals 1 28mm . will improve the look of it too

i think the main reason we lost on wednesday was a combination of Jims poor shooting roles and my poor morale rolls . i think my troops were expecting to take more casualties than they actually did . They thought the only decent thing to do was act as if Jims troops had actually shot them up and take the appropriate evasive action, . that meant could not reach the village in time

steve row

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum