Gravesend Wargamers Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

***Muskets and tomahawks Campaign***

3 posters

Go down

***Muskets and tomahawks Campaign*** Empty ***Muskets and tomahawks Campaign***

Post  Unclebilly March 31st 2014, 09:43

Lads,

I've had the below email from Tom Keegan regarding a "world wide M&T campaign". Looks like it could be fun. Good excuse to play some games in a campaign format and the results will go towards a bigger picture.

"Gents,

I read a great blog post on your club about you playing Muskets and Tomahawks.  I am huge fan of the system and have started a world wide M&T campaign.  I posted our first tournament for M&T and some of my tournament ideas on my blog.  If you are interested in joining in, let me know I will send you the campaign rules.  First campaign is recreating the Ohio River Valley actions 1754, currently going to the British.  We are running the Ohio River Valley phase until the end of May.  Here is my blog if you wish to check it out.

http://tomahawkcampaign.blogspot.com

Tom Keegan"

I have replied and am waiting for the Campaign rules to be sent through.

pig 
Unclebilly
Unclebilly

Back to top Go down

***Muskets and tomahawks Campaign*** Empty Re: ***Muskets and tomahawks Campaign***

Post  Gwin March 31st 2014, 12:44

Sounds interesting.

Just as I've almost finished painting up my British.

Simon
Gwin
Gwin

Back to top Go down

***Muskets and tomahawks Campaign*** Empty Re: ***Muskets and tomahawks Campaign***

Post  Gwin March 31st 2014, 17:01

If people are interested we can run a few games to get people up to scratch with the rules / mechanics.

Then I would be happy to run it. I'll try to work in a team element too.

Let's see if we get a few sign up here.

Simon
Gwin
Gwin

Back to top Go down

Post  Reece March 31st 2014, 20:51

I'll be up for that.  I've got British, French and Indians so if people fancy giving it a try I'm happy for people to borrow stuff.

Reece

Back to top Go down

Post  Unclebilly April 1st 2014, 08:34

You can count me in.

Quite fancy an Indian warband myself....

pig 
Unclebilly
Unclebilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Unclebilly April 2nd 2014, 08:28

Tom has now sent through the campaign rules and score sheets, I've copied his email in below.

"Liam,

Attached is the word document that explains the rules for the Ohio River Valley Campaign. If you want me to record the results on the campaign map and on the blog then have your guys who play fill out their games on the other attachment and send them into me and I will score the points. Or they can just email me the info I need if they don't want to fill out the info on the word document. Any questions please ask either by email or post the question on the blog and I will answer it there.

Hope you guys have fun with this. We are running the next phase in the campaign starting at HISTORICON. It will be 1755 The Battle for the Wilderness. I will have the rules for that series of battles sent out by the end of April. It will grow the force size up to about 230 points.

Tom Keegan"

If any of you would like me to forward you the rules by email, he has sent them in MS Word doc file format.

Post your email addresses in this thread and I will forward them on.

pig 
Unclebilly
Unclebilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Gwin April 2nd 2014, 08:55

I'll take a copy please.

simoncarts@blueyonder.co.uk

Simon
Gwin
Gwin

Back to top Go down

Post  Unclebilly April 2nd 2014, 14:52

Email sent to you Simon

pig 
Unclebilly
Unclebilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down