Gravesend Wargamers Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

War and Conquest the Carlsberg of gaming?

2 posters

Go down

War and Conquest the Carlsberg of gaming? Empty War and Conquest the Carlsberg of gaming?

Post  Lee Newton November 29th 2014, 16:43

Thanks to Dave and Dan for showing me WAC. Never watched a wargame of any description before and although I don't therefore have anything to compare it to, this system seems logical, straightforward, fast paced and just the right balance between detail and ease of play. Can people let me know what armies they have so I can find a niche? O would like to borrow an army and have my hand held for a game when next in.  I would also like a quick game of Wings of Glory - missed out on Wednesday as I was so engrossed in Dan beat Daves appalling dice throws.

Will be in again in three weeks - or is that Christmas?

Last edited by Lee Newton on November 29th 2014, 16:45; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Missed a bit lol)

Lee Newton

Back to top Go down

War and Conquest the Carlsberg of gaming? Empty Re: War and Conquest the Carlsberg of gaming?

Post  Gwin December 1st 2014, 08:38

Lee
Glad you enjoyed it.

Others have loads of armies you could borrow and the game is often played as a doubles team.

Not sure when 3 weeks time is. I never look that far into the future
Gwin
Gwin

Back to top Go down